Stay Afloat – Keep Your Boat Motor in Top Shape
At Nautica Marine Services we recommend ongoing maintenance of your boat’s engine by professional boat mechanics. This is necessary to keep your boat reliable and safe for longer when out on the water. Our skilled inboard and outboard mechanics will take good care of your boat’s engine and prevent damage and corrosion to key components, prolonging the life of your engine.
Our qualified marine mechanic can quickly assess and diagnose any potential problems that your boat’s engine may be having. Our marine mechanics and electricians can solve any engine issue, whether it is having trouble starting, is smoking too much, is not operating as well as you think it should, has a leak or sounds a bit off.
With over 20 years’ experience providing inboard and outboard service and repairs in the marine industry, our chief marine mechanic has remained an authorised technician for Yamaha, Mercury, Honda, Johnson – Evinrude, Suzuki, MerCrusier and Volvo Penta and has extensive experience working with these brands.
Our workshop is located in Carrum Downs, but for your convenience we can also haul your boat or send our mobile boat mechanic to you as part of our exclusive mobile services.
Our Inboard and Outboard Service and Repairs include
• General advice about inboard or outboard motor selection
• Inboard engines
• Outboard engines
• Inboard service & repairs
• Outboard service & repairs
• Engine testing and diagnostics
• Engine tune-ups
• Shaft & engine alignment
• Engine repairs
• Engine service & maintenance
• Transmissions rebuild and replacement
• Oil and fuel sampling and testing
• Fuel System servicing and pressure testing
• Hydraulic component servicing
• Propeller shaft repairs and replacement
• Bow Thrusters
• Semi-annul check-ups
• One-off services
• Regular scheduled maintenance
• Shaft replacement
• Generator services
• Mobile services – we come to you
Call on the experienced inboard and outboard mechanics at Nautica Marine Services for all your inboard and outboard service and repairs, and you will always stay reliably safe out on the water.